?>
 

The Green Hornet

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo




Review- This movies is based off a 1930′s radio program which later was created into a TV series. The sidekick, Kato, was played by Bruce Lee in the original. Jay Chou had big shoes to fill because he had to play a character previously played by the legendary Bruce Lee. I have to say he did quite an amazing job. Though his acting wasn’t spectacular, his action moves were amazing. The action sequences were awesome in this film. Kato was literally unstoppable and he was good at everything and anything.
“The Green Hornet” kept my laughing the whole movie. I knew , going into this movie, that it was going to be hilarious because any movie with Seth Rogen is usually hilarious. I just loved the duo of Seth Rogen and Jay Chou. They had such on film chemistry and I could really feel the friendship between the two. As usual, Seth Rogen didn’t have much action roles. Most of the fighting and killing was done by Jay Chou but Seth did have his moments. I was actually surprised to see Cameron Diaz in this movie. I really didn’t know who she was going to be romantically involved with because I feel that she is a lot older than both Jay Chou and Seth Rogen. I guess it didn’t matter because she still looked very young and beautiful in this movie.
I have never seen the TV series with Bruce Lee or listened to the radio program but I loved the whole plot. Though it didn’t make much sense of their whole idea of “pretending to be bad” so that the bad guys would never suspect them to be real heroes. It just didn’t make much sense to me but none the less, I loved how they made Kato such a bad ass character. He pretty much new everything and could perform anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home

Copyright © 2011 Disclaimer.
All materials in this website are owed by public and private website,some may directly /indirectly own by movie zip. you may visit the following hosts/sources for additional content: metacafe,youtube,imdb,4shared. No Copyright Infringement Intended

Updates Via E-Mail

Popular Posts

Labels