?>
 

REAL STEEL (NOW SHOWING)

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo


Blockbuster Movie-Real Steel


Director: Shawn Levy
Release Date:7 October 2011
Starring :Hugh Jackman, Evangeline Lilly, Dakota Goyo, Anthony Mackie, Kevin Durand
Genre:Action, Drama

Summary:A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future, where the sport of boxing has gone hi-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.

3 comments:

Jay Lo said...

I thought that Real Steel was a great movie and my family enjoyed it as much as I did. I’ve been a big fan of Hugh Jackman for awhile now. Enjoy all the action using the Blockbuster @ Home has never been easier. An extensive library containing, thousands of movies, games and TV shows. I get DVDs to my door, or I can stream right to my iPad or TV so I’m always entertained. Getting a quick exchange is another benefit with the local store near by for unlimited returns. I can maximize my enjoyment with games, I no longer have late fees or due dates. I hooked this up with my employee service from DISH for $10 a month.

Mobile App Developers said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Unknown said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Post a Comment

previous home

Copyright © 2011 Disclaimer.
All materials in this website are owed by public and private website,some may directly /indirectly own by movie zip. you may visit the following hosts/sources for additional content: metacafe,youtube,imdb,4shared. No Copyright Infringement Intended

Updates Via E-Mail

Popular Posts

Labels