?>
 

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo



A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas is an upcoming Christmas comedy film directed by Todd Strauss-Schulson and written by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg set for release on November 4, 2011. The movie was shot in 3D, and will be released in Real D 3D. This film is a sequel and the third installment in the Harold & Kumar film series (following the 2004 White Castle and the 2008 Guantanamo Bay films). A teaser trailer was released in August.

PLOT :
Six years have elapsed since Guantanamo Bay, leaving Harold and Kumar estranged from one another with very different families, friends and lives. But when Kumar arrives on Harold's doorstep during the holiday season with a mysterious package in hand, he inadvertently burns down Harold's father-in-law's beloved Christmas tree. To fix the problem, Harold and Kumar embark on a mission through New York City to find the perfect Christmas tree, once again stumbling into trouble at every single turn.

Genre:
Comedy

Directed by:
Todd Strauss-Schulson

Starring:
John Cho, Kal Penn, Neil Patrick Harris

Release date:
Fri 04, Nov 2011

1 comments:

Jay Lo said...

Thought the movie was great and I wonder if there will be a fourth installment of this great movie trilogy. I set up the Blockbuster @ Home for unlimited access to thousands of movies, games and TV shows. Getting unlimited DVDs to my door makes it more convenient for me. While I wait for DVDs I can still stream to my iPad or TV which is a great feature I enjoy. My kids love playing games with no late fees or due dates which allow them to play games as long as they want. The local Blockbuster store down the block gives me the benefit of a quick exchange when I need it. This wasn't available with Netflix and I get movies 28 days sooner. I was happy to add this to my DISH employee service for just $10 per month.

Post a Comment

Next previous home

Copyright © 2011 Disclaimer.
All materials in this website are owed by public and private website,some may directly /indirectly own by movie zip. you may visit the following hosts/sources for additional content: metacafe,youtube,imdb,4shared. No Copyright Infringement Intended

Updates Via E-Mail

Popular Posts

Labels